Proposed ICT Based ERP Model For Milk CooperativesMay 20, 2023 2023-06-24 11:26
Proposed ICT Based ERP Model For Milk Cooperatives
S. N. Tripathy
The present paper with the help of secondary sources of data attempts to capture the major events that shaped the course of cooperative movements in Odisha. The paper portrays the prevailing socio-economic factors and key events which contributed to the development of cooperatives in different phases and its genesis and growth trend in Odisha in the national perspectives.
- Bengal under the Lieutenant-Governors, Vol. I. In C. Buckland – Northcok, S. (n.d.).
- Madras Provincial Banking Enquiry Committee Report, 5 Vols. Madras. – Government of Madras. (1930).
- Contractual Labour in Agricultural Sector. Discovery Publishing. – Tripathy, S. (2000).
- Co-operative Movement in Odisha: Highlights of Progress. Odisha Review, February – March, 51-54. – Senapati, S. (2012).
- Annual Activity Report 2018-19. Cooperation Department. – Government of Odisha.
Cooperatives Movements, Rural credit, Money lenders, Farmers.
We have conducted academic research on ERP modules use in milk cooperatives. Our study was oriented around milk cooperatives and cattle farmers. Objective of study was to understand how ICT base ERP system can improve coordination between coordination between milk cooperative and cattle farmers and to propose ICT based ERP model. We have conducted our research in four different district of Gujarat. We have collected primary data from cattle farmer as well as
milk cooperatives. In this research paper we will discuss research details and also discuss proposed ERP model.
- Ab Rahman, A. &. (2017). Emerging Technologies with Disruptive Effects: A Review. PERINTIS eJournal, 7, 111-128.
- Bowonder, B., Prasad, B. R., & Kotla, A. (2016). ICT application in a dairy industry. Pune: Tata Management Training Centre.
- Hegde, D. N. (2001). WTO CHALLENGES FOR INDIAN DAIRY FARMERS. Pune: BAIF Development Research Foundation.
- Jadawala, Ravi&Patel, Satish (2017, October). Challenges of Indian dairy industry. Indian journal of allpied research, 516.
- Jadawala, Ravi & Patel, Satish (2018). Improving milk cooprative governance through ERP system. In D. L. Patel (Ed.), Coopratvies and rural development (Gandhian perspective for sustainable develpment). Ahmedabad: Reliable publishing house.
- Jadawala, Ravi & Patel, Satish (2019). A Study of ERP system for milk cooperative dairy. Randheja, Gujarat, India.
- Leon, A. (2008). Enterprise Resource Planning. In A. Leon, Enterprise Resource Planning. Tata McGraw-Hill Education.
- Mathur, B. N. (2000). Current Problems and Challenges Confronting the Dairy Industry in India. Karna: National Dairy Research Institute, (ICAR).
- Patel, Satish & Patel, Rajiv (2008). “Effectiveness of Information Communication Technology in Integrated Rural Development Management”, NICM Journal (ISSN: 2249-2275), 11-19.
- Patel, Satish (2018), ROLE AND OPPORTUNITY OF ICT IN COOPERATIVE SECTOR, “Cooperatives for Sustainable Rural Development” by Dr. Lokesh Jain & Dr. Rajiv Patel, Reliable Publication, Ahmedabad.
- Tripathi, P., Bijl, B., Varshney, K., & Nagi, M. S. (2014). “Reimagining Indian Dairy” A result chain oriented action plan. Holland: Dairy Industry Vision 2030.
Syiem, R., & Raj, S. (2015). Access and Usage of ICTs for Agriculture and Rural Development by the tribal farmers in Meghalaya State of NorthEast India. (M. Herdon, Ed.) Journal of Agricultural Informatics., 6 (3), 24-41.
Loan borrower, Co-operative, Agriculture, Land ownership, ANOVA, Chi-Square, Correlation analysis