New India Mission-Housing for all by 2022May 23, 2023 2023-06-24 11:23
New India Mission-Housing for all by 2022
S. N. Tripathy
The present paper with the help of secondary sources of data attempts to capture the major events that shaped the course of cooperative movements in Odisha. The paper portrays the prevailing socio-economic factors and key events which contributed to the development of cooperatives in different phases and its genesis and growth trend in Odisha in the national perspectives.
- Bengal under the Lieutenant-Governors, Vol. I. In C. Buckland – Northcok, S. (n.d.).
- Madras Provincial Banking Enquiry Committee Report, 5 Vols. Madras. – Government of Madras. (1930).
- Contractual Labour in Agricultural Sector. Discovery Publishing. – Tripathy, S. (2000).
- Co-operative Movement in Odisha: Highlights of Progress. Odisha Review, February – March, 51-54. – Senapati, S. (2012).
- Annual Activity Report 2018-19. Cooperation Department. – Government of Odisha.
Cooperatives Movements, Rural credit, Money lenders, Farmers.
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA)
- PIB, Government of India, MoHUA, 21st & 22nd September, 2017 and 11th July, 2019
- PIB, Government of India, NITI Ayog, 19th December, 2018
- Coops and the SDGs: A Contribution to the Post-2015 Development Debate-A Policy Brief (ILO-ICA).
- The Role of Coops in Achieving SDGs- The Economic Dimensions (ILO).
- Press Information Bureau