Book review: Managing Change A Critical Perspective 2nd Edition (Book Review)May 23, 2023 2023-06-24 11:33
Book review: Managing Change A Critical Perspective 2nd Edition (Book Review)
S. N. Tripathy
The present paper with the help of secondary sources of data attempts to capture the major events that shaped the course of cooperative movements in Odisha. The paper portrays the prevailing socio-economic factors and key events which contributed to the development of cooperatives in different phases and its genesis and growth trend in Odisha in the national perspectives.
- Bengal under the Lieutenant-Governors, Vol. I. In C. Buckland – Northcok, S. (n.d.).
- Madras Provincial Banking Enquiry Committee Report, 5 Vols. Madras. – Government of Madras. (1930).
- Contractual Labour in Agricultural Sector. Discovery Publishing. – Tripathy, S. (2000).
- Co-operative Movement in Odisha: Highlights of Progress. Odisha Review, February – March, 51-54. – Senapati, S. (2012).
- Annual Activity Report 2018-19. Cooperation Department. – Government of Odisha.
Cooperatives Movements, Rural credit, Money lenders, Farmers.
Author: Mark Hughes
Publisher: Viva Books Private Limited
Year of Publication: 2016 Price : Rs. 795/